45 East City Avenue, #425
Co-founder Gregory “Bo” Kimble; former NCAA star of Loyola Marymount Lions and NBA player for the LA Clippers and NY Knicks; Bo shooting his left handed free through in tribute of his fallen friend, Hank Gathers, who succumbed to Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
At 44 for Life our VISION is a world without death and disability from Heart Disease and Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
We aim to achieve this vision through our “4‐point program” which is the foundation we use to increase awareness and reaction time to cardiac arrest. We feel that when people are aware of the issues, they can best prepare and position themselves to react and stop deadly cardiac arrest.
Tour our web site to discover the amazing and effective ways that we can help you, your family, business, and community fight the number one killer of Americans!
OUR PROGRAM – 44 for Life 4-POINT PROGRAM
Please contact us to implement one or more of our programs in your area!
Forty-four for Life’s “4-Point Program” to Combat Cardiac Arrest
When You are Aware of Your Risk…
You Can Best React to Preventing Cardiac Arrest!
PROGRAMS PROMOTING AWARENESS OF HEART DISEASE AND SCA
POINT 1: HEART DISEASE & SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST EDUCATION
- Sign up for our monthly e-Newsletter, “E-clips of the heart” – Get the latest updates on news and information related to heart disease and cardiac arrest
- Stay connected with “44 for Life” on Facebook and Twitter @44forLife
- Follow Bo Kimble on Twitter @bokimblenba and learn how he’s combating heart disease and Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Public Speaking: Schedule Bo Kimble to speak about his experiences with SCA at your next event
Co-founder Gregory “Bo” Kimble; training DC Youth in CPR
POINT 2: MEDICAL SCREENING PROGRAMS
Contact us to help facilitate a screening event in your community; Examples of screening programs include a combination of one or more of the following. All programs are implemented under the oversight of a Licensed, Board Certified Cardiologist
- Physical Exam
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Cholesterol Screening
- Body Mass Index
PROGRAMS PROMOTING REACTION TIME TO HEART DISEASE AND SCA
POINT 3: PUBLIC ACCESS TO DEFIBRILLATION PROGRAMS
Let 44 for Life Staff help you with:
• Automated External Defibrillator Access Programs
• AED Donations
• Emergency Response Protocol Development and Program Review
POINT 4:HEART DISEASE & SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST PREVENTION PROGRAMS
Sign up for a 44 for Life Heart Disease and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Prevention Program Today!
Prevention programs include:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Training: Let our team of experienced and certified trainers certify you in CPR;
- Youth Anti-Obesity Programs